The Bachelor of Applied Science in Construction Management in Architecture is offered by Curtin University.
Program Length: 4 YEARS.
What you'll learn
- Apply key concepts of Construction Management and Quantity Surveying, apply Construction Management and Quantity Surveying knowledge and extend this application through discipline based research
- Think creatively and innovatively in a building construction context to generate solutions to complex construction problems
- Access information from a range of sources using appropriate technologies and use decision making and problem solving knowledge to generate appropriate outcomes
- Communicate appropriately to a broad array of construction stakeholders and the wider community audience
- Recognise and apply the appropriate technologies to building construction processes and society
- Develop and manage learning strategies to advance themselves in a building construction leaning community
- Understanding the international perspective of construction management and quantity surveying and apply international practices
- Appreciate the cultural diversity of the wider community as it impacts on building construction, recognise indigenous rights with the regard to building construction
- Manage construction processes in an effective, ethical and professional way, recognise and apply environmentally responsible practices in a construction context