The Bachelor of Industrial Engineering Honours in Engineering and Technology is offered by La Trobe University.
Program Length: 4 YEARS.
La Trobe's Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Industrial) is a course for inquisitive people who want to find creative and sustainable solutions to technical problems. Developed in response to industry needs, you'll graduate ready to embrace the fourth industrial revolution of advanced automation, artificial intelligence, digitalisation and data analytics across the fields of aerospace, electronics, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, agriculture and more.Study subjects and electives including:
- engineering design and problem solving
- renewable energy design
- electrical and electronic engineering
- robotic system design
- and engineering innovation.CAREER OUTCOMESFrom smartphones to aeroplanes, industrial engineers have helped create many of the things we use on a daily basis. As a graduate, you’ll be prepared to find work across a range of industries in roles such as:
- aerospace engineer
- automotive designer
- data-driven quality controller
- interface designer
- medical technology designer
- research and development engineer
- robotics engineer and more.