The Master of Internet of Things in Engineering and Technology is offered by La Trobe University.
Program Length: 2 YEARS.
Smart technology, internet of things (IoT) and connectivity are reshaping the world. The need for skilled IoT professionals is growing. La Trobe's Master of Internet of Things is here to meet that need.The first of its kind in Australia, it combines technical knowledge with practical learning opportunities.Help connect IoT technology to the world. Develop advanced programming and systems design skills. Discover the key components of IoT, including platforms, protocols and protection.
AREER OUTCOMESThe Internet of Things has changed businesses and industries forever. Skilled IoT professionals are needed in sectors like healthcare, cybersecurity, agriculture, construction and finance.La Trobe graduates will be ready to play a leading role in the digital revolution.Possible career options include:
Graduates can also follow alternative paths into the IoT industry and pursue a career as part of a business incubator or start-up.
- (IoT Product) Test Engineer
- Develop test plans for IoT product evaluation. Help enhance test automation and data analytics frameworks. Conduct performance measurements on a range of IoT devices.
- Data Analyst
- Use data to implement and maintain leading-edge IoT analytic systems and ensure only relevant information is filtered the processing system of a device.
- Industrial UI/UX designer
- Make IoT technology user friendly by developing the software and features needed for people to navigate and use devices.
- Interoperability Engineer
- Create, test and evaluate new interoperable simulation system designs to help software communicate and exchange data with other programs.