The Graduate Diploma in Built Enviroments in Architecture is offered by University of Melbourne.
Program Length: 4 SEMESTERS.
The Graduate Diploma in Built Environments allows you to develop skills by creating an individualised course of study. With the approval of the Course Coordinator, you can select subjects from across the broad range of disciplines offered by the Melbourne School of Design. The flexibility this course offers is of great benefit to students who:
You will develop skills in the discipline areas offered by the Melbourne School of Design. You may pursue a prescribed course of study to:
- do not wish to specialise in one particular area
- are not yet certain where their interests and career aspirations lie
- possess a relevant existing qualification and wish to enhance their qualifications through advanced studies in areas of their choice.
- enhance your existing qualifications
- help you shift towards the disciplines represented within the MSD
- create a path to further academic studies.